Sunday, March 18, 2007

Gathering of Eagles: One HELL of a job!!!

Gathering of Eagles Supporters

This is for you, Snooper!

Hi Folks! There is so much I want to say today. I am so proud to be an American. I have spent the better part of the morning seraching for info on the Gathering of Eagles counter protest yesterday. Instead of repeating what has already been written by those who were there, I decided to give you an array of what I found and proudly share it with you all. The only thing left to say is that I wish I could have been there. I really do .....


Washington Post


My buddy Snooper's Place


Michelle Malkin's Amazing Report


Hot Air


Right On The Right (2 parts)

There are lots more out there and lots more yet to be posted I'm sure but the jist is this; GOE definitely out numbered the ANSWER folks. Some sources say 3:1 other go as far as 6:1.

This may well be a turning of the tide for The Victory Gang!

2 comments:

Mark Harvey aka Snooper said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hey, man! I am HONORED!

And no, I haven't seen that deal with McLame...what the HELL is up with that mess? The SOB IS a RINO after all.

Hiding that POW/MIA stuff just AIN'T "right", but it sure is "left".

What a friggin' MORON!! Keep up the good work out there!

Did you sign up at TVC for their blog roll? If not, hook up with Gull. Look for the post he started and link your blog to TVC!!

Mark Harvey aka Snooper said...

LOL!!! I keep thinking about that picture and no I hadn't seen that one yet either. Cracked me up! The funniest part about it is the looks on the faces of the morons across the street and the cops...LOL!! ROFLMAO!!

I wonder if Townhall would get a little wormy if I had that up...? Too funny.